VIDEO: Highlights & Reaction to Tiger Woods Return
Tiger Woods, alongside his son Charlie, just finished their pro am round at the PNC Championship in Florida on Friday afternoon.
It was Tiger’s first competitive round since he got in a near fatal accident back in February.
“There were no days off. We worked every day. Never a day off the entire time. I haven’t taken a day off,” Tiger said after the round.
The Tournament starts for real on Saturday afternoon.
Here are a few observations, tweets and highlights:
– Woods took a cart in the round, mostly from the tee to the fairway and then walked the rest of the way with Charlie, for the most part.
– Tiger was hitting driver anywhere from 298 yards to 320 yards, according to Golf Channel.
– Chipping and putting was on point for the entire round.
– Tiger told his friend Notah Begay that he was getting sore on the back nine and actually took a bunch of holes off.
– In his press conference afterwards, Woods said they will use Charlie’s drives on the back nine come tournament time.
– Team Woods tees off at 12:18 p.m. on Saturday with Justin and Mike Thomas.