Melody Hill Aerating Greens Monday & Tuesday
The word that every golfer does not want to hear – aeration.
Melody Hill Country Club in Gloucester, Rhode Island, announced that it will be aerating its greens on Monday, August 2 and Tuesday, August 3.
About Melody Hill
- 18 Hole Course, Open To the Public
- Usually open from March/April until Thanksgiving Weekend
- The greens are a cool weather climate inclined grass, consisting of velvet bent grass, very soft with nice wide collars and approaches.
- The fairways are a combination of Kentucky Blue Grass and Fine Fescue.
- Melody Hill is an active member of the R.I.G.A.
- Golf Course Architect – Sam Mitchel & Charlie Mandeville
- Owner/Manager – Tri State Golf Company LLC
- Golf Course Superintendent – Ben Eagleton
- Regional GM – Steve Landi, PGA