UPDATED: Betting Odds for The Masters – Wednesday, November 11
It is officially Masters Week, which means its time to look at the betting odds.
The odds for listed below are for Monday, November 9. The Masters is set to take place starting on November 12.
Odds will be updated on Wednesday morning.
Masters Odds (according to Bet MGM)
Bryson DeChambeau – +750
– – DeChambeau won the U.S. Open at Winged Foot. His strategy is bomb and gauge. It worked for him at the Open, we will see if it works at Augusta. His best finish at the Masters is a tie for 21st.
Dustin Johnson- +850
– – Johnson is coming in red hot, his last six finishings are 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 34d, 6th, and 2nd. His best finish at The Masters is a tie for fourth in 2016. He played last season and had a high finish.
John Rahm – +1000
– – Rahm’s best finish at the Masters was fourth in 2018. He finished in a tie for ninth last year.
Justin Thomas – +1100
– – Thomas has been pretty hot since the restart, in contention just about every week he has played. However, his best Masters finish is tied for 12th, back in 2019.
Rory McIlroy – +1200
– – Rory McIlroy is a Green Jacket away from the career grand slam and over the last several years it has felt like he has been playing with the weight of that pressure squarely on him. His best finish at Augusta is fourth, back in 2015.
Xander Schauffele – +1400
– – Schauffele finished in a tie for second at least year’s Masters. He is a popular bet this week to win his first major.
Brooks Koepka – +1600
– – Koepka, a four-time major champion, has been injured most of the year since the restart, but his final round run at the Houston Open this week was certainly a positive sign. His best finish at the Masters is a tie for 2nd.
Patrick Cantlay – +2500
– – Cantlay finished in a tie for ninth at last year’s Masters after having the lead for a brief time during the final round. He has two top-10s this year and zero wins.
Tony Finau -+ 2800
– -Finau has yet to win on the PGA Tour despite numerous opportunities to close. He was in the final group at last year’s Masters and ended up finishing in a tie for fifth.
Tyrrell Hatton- +2800
– – Hatton has been a good story since the restart, but he has never finished inside the top 50 at Augusta.
Hideki Matsuyama – +2800
– – Matsuyama just finished in a tie for 2nd at this past week’s Houston Open. His best Masters finish is a tie for fifth back in 2015.
Bubba Watson – +3000
– – Watson has not been on form this year, but he has won the Masters twice and snuck into contention last year.
Patrick Reed- + 3300
– – Reed won the 2018 Masters, but has not been in form so far. His best finish is a tie for 13th.
Jason Day – +3500
– – Jason Day’s best finish at The Masters was a tie for 20th in 2018. He showed something at this past week’s Houston Open, but faded down the stretch.
Webb Simpson -+3300
– – Simpson won the first tournament back since the restart, but has not done a ton since. His best Masters finish was a tie for 5th last year.
Tiger Woods – +3300
– – Woods is the defending Masters champion, but enters looking a little shaky. Since winning last year’s Zozo Championship, his best finish has been a tie for 9th, but that was before the shutdown and restart.
Colin Morikawa – +3500
– – Morikawa just won the PGA Championship a couple of months ago and looked impressive doing it. His best finish since was a tie for 12th at the CJ Cup. He has never played in The Masters.
Matthew Wolff – +4000
– – Wolff has one career victory. He has never played in The Masters since turning pro.
Adam Scott + 5000
Rickie Fowler + 6000
Jordan Spieth + 6600
Justin Rose + 6600
Ian Poulter +12500