Richmond Country Club to Open for Outdoor Dining on May 22
Richmond Country Club announced on Sunday that it will offer outside dining by reservations only starting on May 22.
“Richmond is so grateful for your support and understanding as we introduce our Outside Dining & To Go menu. Per the new guidelines for Restaurants, Reservations will be required, so you can enjoy dinner outside, overlooking our Golf Course,” wrote the Club in a post on Facebook.
This comes after Governor Gina Raimondo allowed restaurants across the state to open for outdoor dining on Monday, May 18 as part of phase one of her plan to reopen the economy.
Richmond is located at 74 Sandy Pond Road in Hope Valley.
Here is the menu for Friday May 22 and Saturday May 23. Dinner will be available 4-8:00 p.m.
- Cup RI Clam Chowder. $3.95
- 3 Clam Cakes. $3.95
- Cup Chowder with 3 Clam Cakes. $6.95
- Chicken Wings any flavor: $7.45 (6 pc). $12.95 (12 pc). $19.45 (18 pc)
- Chicken Fingers any flavor $9.95
- Mozzarella Sticks. $6.95
- Richmond Burger with French Fries. $8.45
- Cheese Burger with French Fries $8.95
- Chicken Parm Sandwich with French Fries $9.95
- Hole in One Steak Sandwich with Mushrooms, Onions & Cheese $15.95
- Richmond House Salad $5.45
- Add Grilled Chicken $12.95
- Lobster Salad. Your choice of Lobster Salad served in a Grinder Roll with French Fries & Cole Slaw or on a Bed of Greens with Tomatoes & Cucumbers $18.95
- Charbroiled Bourbon Street Steak Tips: Sweet Marinated Steak Tips served with Rice Pilaf and Vegetable. $20.95
- Chicken Parmesan over Penne Pasta: served with Garlic Bread $15.95
- Seafood Marinara: Shrimp & Sweet Bay Scallops tossed in our House Marinara Sauce with Penne Pasta, served with Garlic Bread $17.95
- Fish & Chips served with French Fries, Cole Slaw and house made Tartar Sauce $11.95
- Fried Shrimp & Scallop Plate: served with French Fries, Cole Slaw & house made Tartar Sauce $17.95
- Add a Side Salad to any Entrée $2.45