New England PGA Launches Bank Shot Challenge to Benefit COVID-19 Causes
The New England PGA (NEPGA) has launched a bank shot challenge to benefit New England-based coronavirus causes.
The challenge comes as the coronavirus continues to spread throughout the region, including more than 2,600 cases in Rhode Island and more than 25,000 cases in Massachusetts.
The rules of the challenge are as follows:
1. Contest runs for the month of April
2. Submissions can be made on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
3. Must follow NEPGA account on that social network
5. Shot must hit at least one object, not including the ground before going into the “hole”.
6. Winner will be selected by a panel of judges from the New England PGA and Avidia Bank and announced on May 1 via social media.
7. Winner will have a donation made to a New England based COVID-19 cause of their choice by the NEPGA Foundation and matched by Avidia Bank.