Segregansett CC Announces Fall/Winter Membership Deal
Segregansett Country Club in Taunton, Massachusetts announced its fall and winter golf deals.
“Join Segregansett Country Club today! One of the oldest clubs, and “Best Private Country Club Values” in the Rhode Island and SE Mass areas. Join now for a minimal Lock In charge for the balance of our 2021 Season ending April 30, 2022,” writes Segregansett Country Club.
See Deal Below:
• No Dues, Fees or Charges until the start of our 2022 Season (5/1/2022)
• Lock In charges you pay now will be credited back to you in the 2022 and 2023 seasons!
• Lock in 30 months of complete Membership until April 30, 2024 (end of the 2023 season)!
• Unlimited Golf, complete Membership Benefits (Range & Practice Areas Included)
• Value based Multi-Season Membership Programs for Singles, Families, and Young Adults
Segregansett Country Club is the fifth oldest golf club in Massachusetts and consistently over its long history has been a southern New England favorite with a challenging 18 hole layout, superb playing conditions, full practice facility and member friendly environment. In 2010 we were voted one of the Top 25 Private Country Clubs in New England by New England Golf Monthly Magazine.